About IT migration
On April 1, 2020, erst-Corporation Bank and erst-Andhra Bank were amalgamated into Union Bank of India.
In order to provide customers with a unified experience, IT systems of these two banks are integrated with Union Bank of India.
Now the customers can enjoy seamless banking experience with unified IT, Mobile and Net Banking platform.
On account of amalgamation, erst-Corporation Bank’s old IFSC starting from CORP
******* &erst-Andhra Bank’s old IFSC starting ANDB*******,
will be discontinued from 30th September 2021.
New IFSC codes for erst-Corporation branches starting from UBIN09***** &erst-Andhra Bank branches starting from UBIN08***** will only be valid for all inward remittances from 30th September 2021 onwards.
Please click here for new IFSC for erstwhile Corporation Bank branches
Please click here for new IFSC for erstwhile Andhra Bank branches
In case of any further assistance is required, customers are requested to reach out to
their respective Branches or Union Bank’s Customer Care Helpline at 1800-208-2244, 1800-425-1515, 1800-425-3555.
FOR KIND ATTENTION OF OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
1. Will my account number change?
2. Can I continue use old IFSC and MICR code of my branch?
3. Will my current chequebook remain valid?
4. Is there any change to my debit card, credit card and associated PIN numbers?
5. Is there any change to Internet Banking?
6. Is there any change to Mobile Banking?
7. What bank should I select while using internet banking to make online payments on merchant websites (e.g., e-commerce, ticket booking etc.)?
8. Will my erst. Andhra Bank and erst. Corporation Bank accounts-linked UPI ID remain valid?
9. Will my Customer Identification Number change?
10. What happens if I have accounts in any 2 or all 3 of the Amalgamated Bank?
11. What happens if my customer IDs are merged?
12. Will my current passbook remain valid?
13. Will auto-credit of salary in salary accounts be affected in any way?
14. Will my loan account be affected in any way?
15. Will existing Fixed Deposits and/or Recurring Deposits be affected in any way?
16. Will payment of locker rent be affected in any way?
17. Will DEMAT account transactions be affected in any way?
18. Will I be able to operate my account from any Union Bank of India Branch?
19. Whom to contact in case of any query, complaint or support required?