About IT Migration
On April 1, 2020, erst-Corporation Bank and erst-Andhra Bank were amalgamated into Union Bank of India. Now, in order to provide customers with a seamless banking experience, IT systems of these two banks will be upgraded over multiple phases.
Customers are requested to note that the IT integration of erstwhile Corporation Bank branches is completed and IT integration of erst-Andhra Bank branches is underway in a phased manner. Please refer to the list of erst-Andhra Bank branches undergoing IT upgradation in the FAQ section.
Click here for FAQs
In case any further assistance is required, customers are requested to reach out to their respective Branch Managers or Union Bank's Customer Care Helpline at 1800-208-2244
IT Customer FAQ's
On April 1, 2020, erstwhile Andhra Bank was amalgamated into Union Bank of India. In order to provide a seamless banking experience to our customers, erstwhileAndhra Bank’s IT systems are being upgraded. Although maximum efforts have been made to ensure minimal service disruptions and changes for customers, please carefully read through this FAQ document to understand how the IT migration will impact you.
We thank you for your patience and support during the IT migration, and assure you of an upgraded, best-in-class banking experience once the migration is complete.
1. Will I be impacted?
2. Will my account number change?
3. Will my Customer Identification Number change?
4. Will my current passbook remain valid?
5. Will my current chequebook remain valid?
• Any cheques issued by you/to you prior to migration date will remain valid and honored on presentation, if otherwise in order.
6. Will IFSC and MICR code of my branch change?
7. Will there be any change to my debit card, credit card and associated PIN numbers?
8. Will there be any change to Internet Banking?
9. Will there be any change to Mobile Banking?
10. What bank should I select while using internet banking to make online payments on merchant websites (e.g., e-commerce, ticket booking etc.)?
11. I have accounts with more than one erst. Andhra Bank branch, however only one branch is undergoing migration. Can I access Union Bank of India’s internet banking and UMobile for all my accounts?
12. I maintain a loan account and/or TD/FD/RD account in an erst. Andhra Bank branch undergoing migration, however my operative account (SB, CA, OD, CC) is with another erst. Andhra Bank Branchthat is not going through migration. What am I required to do?
13. I maintain a loan account and/or TD/FD/RD account in an erst. Andhra Bank branch that is not undergoing migration, however my operative account (SB, CA, OD, CC) is with an erst. Andhra Bank account that is going through migration. What am I required to do? (Vice-Versa to scenario in previous question).
14. Will auto-credit of salary in salary accounts be affected in any way?
15. Will auto-credit of pension in pension accounts be affected in any way?
16. Will I be required to update KYC or complete any new KYC requirements?
17. Will my erst. Andhra Bank account-linked UPI ID remain valid?
18. Will NEFT &RTGS services change in any way?
19. Will my loan account be affected in any way?
20. Will existing Fixed Deposits and/or Recurring Deposits be affected in any way?
21. Will payment of locker rent be affected in any way?
22. Will DEMAT account transactions be affected in any way?
23. Post-migration, will I be able to operate my account from any Union Bank of India Branch?
24. Post-migration, will there be any change in service charges or interest rates?
25. Whom to contact in case of any query, complaint or support required?
26. What is new IFSC of my branch?
Union Bank of India customers & erstwhile Corporation/erstwhile Andhra Bank customers whose branches have been upgraded
1800 208 2244
Erstwhile Andhra Bank customers whose branches are yet to be upgraded
1800 425 1515
Erstwhile Corporation Bank customers whose branches are yet to be upgraded
1800 425 3555